Volunteers have been a vital part of our mission for over 25 years. Volunteers help Keyway run programs and ensure that our participants are supported. Below is a list of just a few of the ways you can volunteer with us.
Interested in getting involved?
Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch!
- Mentoring Program: Mentors work directly with participants who are rebuilding their lives. Mentors must be women over the age of 30 and willing to commit a minimum of one hour per week for a period of one year to assist a participant in developing healthy and productive goals.
- Advocacy Advisory Board: Are you passionate about influencing legislative change and seeking meaningful avenues to empower women? The Advocacy Advisory Board meets virtually on the first Wednesday of each month at 10 AM, and there are many additional ways to get involved. The Board’s mission is to reduce the social and political barriers justice-involved women face through legislative advocacy and education by:
- Administrative/Office Volunteer: Provide administrative assistance to Keyway’s main office, including help with mass mailings, correspondence, filing, and answering the telephones.
- Donations Assistance: We are in constant need of volunteers to help sort and organize our in-kind donations, including keeping our clothing boutique in tip-top shape!
- Special Events Volunteer: Calling all aspiring party planners: help with our fundraising events! There are opportunities to volunteer at every stage of the process, from assistance in planning the events to day-of set up, registration, clean-up and other tasks as needed.
- Share Your Talents and Passions: Teach a Life Skills class or give a presentation in an area of your interest. Do you love to cook or garden? Are you a professional with experience that would be of use to participants? Whether it's tax preparation, yoga, or scrapbooking, share what you love with Keyway participants. Must be twenty-one years of age or older.
- Group Volunteer Opportunities: Many hands make light work: we love volunteer groups! School groups, business groups, religious organizations, social clubs...if you have a group of folks, we will find a task!
Please fill out the interest form above to get involved!